Dulce Maria Espinoza Savion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dobrodošli na forumu o naši veverički Dulce Marii Espinozi Savion

KazaloPortalLatest imagesIščiRegistriraj sePrijava
Prijava
Uporabniško ime:
Geslo:
Avtomatična prijava ob vsakem obisku (priporočamo): 
:: Pozabil/a sem geslo
Navigation
Portal
Izhodišče foruma
Seznam članov
Tvoj profil
Pomoč pogostih vprašanj
Išči

Packers' Jennings practices, appears likely for playoff return

Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
anylove

Število prispevkov : 2

Packers' Jennings practices, appears likely for playoff return Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Packers' Jennings practices, appears likely for playoff return   Packers' Jennings practices, appears likely for playoff return Icon_minitimeČet Jan 05, 2012 10:45 am

For Greg Jennings, being able to run again was nice.

What happened Wednesday was a much bigger step in his recovery.

For the first time since injuring his knee last month, Jennings was able to run routes against the Green Bay Packers' defense in practice --cheap jerseys an indication that the Pro Bowl wide receiver is on track to return for the playoffs.

"Running out there, running routes on air (by yourself), anybody can do that," Jennings said. "When you have a guy leaning on you and cheapjerseys.com trying to jam you and reacting to it, you're kind of going to instinctively react, instead of strategically going about something. And that was huge for me to know that I can just react and respond to a guy up in my face and be able to still beat the jam and try to kick it into another gear when the ball's in the air."

Jennings tore his left medial collateral ligament during the Packers' Dec. 11 victory over the Oakland Raiders, and he sat out the final three games of the regular season.

"Right now, my knee is as stable as it's going to be, and it's been as stable as it's going to get for the last two weeks now," Jennings Cheap NFL Jersesys said. "So I've pretty much been cleared to do most things that we need to do as a receiver to perform at a high level. From a couple weeks ago, like I said, it was just all mental -- just making sure that I trust my knee, to know that it's not going to tear again."

The Packers generally are healthier than they were at this time last season, when they had several key players on injured reserve. Jennings, right tackle Bryan Bulaga and wide receiver Randall Cobb practiced Wednesday after sitting out Sunday's season finale against the Detroit Lions.
http://minhlap.forumotion.com/t228-topic
Running back James Starks didn't participate in the portion of practice open to the media, and there was one unexpected absence Wednesday: center Scott Wells. The Packers will not issue an injury report until next week, and McCarthy wasn't willing to discuss Wells' health.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
http://www.shopingjerseys.com

Packers' Jennings practices, appears likely for playoff return
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
Dulce Maria Espinoza Savion :: Mnenja-
Pojdi na: